By: Emiley J in Office365 Tutorials on 2012-03-16
If your office 365 account has multiple domains and aliases, and one user has multiple proxy addresses then when there is always a primary email address for each user or group. To change this for any user you can run this following command.
Set-Mailbox -EmailAddresses SMTP:,,,...
Suppose your Office 365 organization and all the user IDs are in contoso.com, and
you have configured accepted domains and proxy addresses for all mailboxes in contoso.net and contoso.org. To change the primary e-mail address of a user named Kim Akers with the user ID [email protected] to [email protected] and to keep the existing proxy addresses on the mailbox, run the following command
Set-Mailbox [email protected] -EmailAddresses SMTP:[email protected],[email protected],[email protected], [email protected]
Note that SMTP has to be in Capital letters as it is case-sensitive
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Most Viewed Articles (in Office365 )
Latest Articles (in Office365)
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews