365 office login (office 365 login)
By: Eskalin in Office365 Tutorials on 2012-11-27
Although seemingly a trivial question, office 365 login page seems to be a very common question among office 365 customers, especially the new ones. This tutorial is just for those new users.
According to Microsoft, the official office 365 login page is http://portal.microsoftonline.com. This single login page is common for both administrators and normal users.
Once you login at http://portal.microsoftonline.com, you can view your homepage from where you can download your software based on which office 365 plan you purchased. For example, if you had bought the E3 plan which comes with Office pro plus, then you can download the exe files of Office Pro Plus to install Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc to your desktop. You can also goto your OWA access to view your email. You can reset your password etc..
Some customers find it hard to remember portal.microsoftonline.com. For those who cannot remember, you can also login to Office 365 from office365.com. Just goto office365.com and click on the 'Sign in' link on top right corner which will also take you to your Office 365.
If your organization has SSO enabled (using ADFS), then the login pages are still the same as above, only difference is that when you key in your email address, the password field will be blanked out and a new link at the bottom of the page will appear to bring you to your Active Directory login for your Organization.
<< Configure SSO for a domain with ADFS - Convert a domain to a federated domain in Office 365
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Microsoft Flow to sync data from SharePoint list update/delete records to Dataverse Table
Steps to create Microsoft Flow to sync data from SharePoint list to Dataverse Table
ADFS and ADFS Proxy in Windows Server 2012
365 office login (office 365 login)
Configure SSO for a domain with ADFS - Convert a domain to a federated domain in Office 365
What is Ofice 365 Home Premium
What is Office 365 Small Business Premium?
What is Office 365 Midsize Business Plan?
Migration from on-premise exchange 2003 to Office 365
Create Word, Excel, PowerPoint using Office Web Apps in Office 365
On-premise Exchange and Lync Online integration
Email limits and message limitations in Office 365
Comparison: SharePoint Online Plan 1 vs SharePoint Online Plan 2
Migrating SharePoint WSS2.0 site to SharePoint Online and Backup the SharePoint Online