By: Vinayak in PHP Tutorials on 2011-03-26
- Use the HP-UX software manager to install the Apache web server.
Install the necessary dependencies:
- Install the development headers for MySQL, Postgres, and any other databases you may be using with PHP.
- Install the following packages: libpng-devel, libjpeg-devel, zlib-devel, libxml2-devel, openssl-devel, and gd-devel.
Download the latest version of PHP for HP-UX 11i:
- Go to the official PHP website (https://www.php.net/downloads) and download the latest version of PHP for HP-UX 11i.
- Extract the downloaded file to a suitable directory.
Configure PHP with Apache support:
- Navigate to the extracted PHP directory and run the configure script by executing "./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs".
- This will configure PHP to use the Apache web server installed on your system.
Build and install PHP:
- Run the "make" command to build PHP from source.
- Once the build process is complete, run "make install" to install PHP on the system.
Install Oracle Instant Client:
- Download and install the Oracle Instant Client for HP-UX 11i.
- Set the following environment variables:
That's it! You should now have PHP installed and configured with Apache on HP-UX 11i and configured with Oracle 9i.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Most Viewed Articles (in PHP )
Latest Articles (in PHP)
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews