PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php4/lib/php/extensions/no-debug ......
By: Emiley J. in PHP Tutorials on 2009-06-13
If your PHP files suddenly stop working for no apparant reason and you just get a blank page for all your PHP files then the first thing you will do is to check your error_log. And if you have repeating lines in your error log such as "PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php4/lib/php/extensions/no-debug " then you can solve it.
Goto your hosting control panel. Assuming you have hosted with hostmonster, login to your control panel. Under "Software/services" section, click on the PHP config icon to enter into the PHP configuration.
Here you will see three options, PHP5, PHP5 single ini and Fast CGI. If I am not wrong you have probably chosen Fast CGI option before. Now just change it back to PHP5 option and click 'Save Changes' button.
There you go. Refresh your PHP page and you should see it working.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Most Viewed Articles (in PHP )
Latest Articles (in PHP)
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews