Digital Clock in Shell Script
By: Vivek G in Linux Tutorials on 2011-01-29This shell script shows how to display a digital clock in linux.
echo echo "Digital Clock for Linux" echo "To stop this clock use command kill pid, see above for pid" echo "Press a key to continue. . ." while : do ti=`date +"%r"` echo -e -n "\033[7s" #save current screen postion & attributes # # Show the clock # tput cup 0 69 # row 0 and column 69 is used to show clock echo -n $ti # put clock on screen echo -e -n "\033[8u" #restore current screen postion & attributs # #Delay fro 1 second # sleep 1 done
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
smskannel SMS gateway run in background
Running jar files in background in ssh window
Install and configure Memcached in linux
Can't locate ExtUtils/MakeMaker.pm in @INC ...
Could not open '': No such file or directory at lib/ExtUtils/MM_Unix.pm line 2697
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.
How to burn your CD / DVD ISO image using Nero Burning ROM (Ahead Software) on Windows
How to burn your CD / DVD ISO image using Media Creator (Adaptec/Roxio) on Windows
How to burn your CD / DVD ISO image using Nero Express (Ahead Software) on Windows
How to burn your CD / DVD ISO image using k3b on CentOS
Installing RPM's using the Redhat Package Manager in Linux