By: Vivek G in Linux Tutorials on 2011-01-29This shell script demonstrates how to display text in different colors, blinking text, bold text etc.
clear echo -e "\033[1m Hello World" # bold effect echo -e "\033[5m Blink" # blink effect echo -e "\033[0m Hello World" # back to noraml echo -e "\033[31m Hello World" # Red color echo -e "\033[32m Hello World" # Green color echo -e "\033[33m Hello World" # See remaing on screen echo -e "\033[34m Hello World" echo -e "\033[35m Hello World" echo -e "\033[36m Hello World" echo -e -n "\033[0m " # back to noraml echo -e "\033[41m Hello World" echo -e "\033[42m Hello World" echo -e "\033[43m Hello World" echo -e "\033[44m Hello World" echo -e "\033[45m Hello World" echo -e "\033[46m Hello World" echo -e "\033[0m Hello World"
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Most Viewed Articles (in Linux )
Latest Articles (in Linux)
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews