By: Ross Laver
- Insert a blank media into the writer.
- Launch Nero Express.
- Select "Disc Image or Saved Project"
- An Open dialog appears. Select the ISO Image file. Click Open.
- The next screen allows you to select Writing Speed. The best setting is based on your actual hardware, but if you have problems, try slower speeds.
- Click "Next" to burn.
4. Highly energetic blog, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?
View Tutorial By: the elder scrolls online buy to play at 2017-06-25 12:25:20
Most Viewed Articles (in Linux )
Latest Articles (in Linux)
Comment on this tutorial
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews