Interview Question: What is the difference between JavaBean and EJB?
By: Ash in Interview Tutorials on 2008-08-13Question:What is the difference between JavaBean and EJB?
Java Bean is a software component written in the Java programming
language that conforms to the JavaBeans component specification. The JavaBeans
APIs became part of the "core" Java APIs as of the 1.1 release of the
The JavaBeans specification defines a Java-based software component model that adds a number of features to the Java programming language. Some of these features include:
Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs) are Java-based software components that are built to comply with Java's EJB specification and run inside of an EJB container supplied by a J2EE provider. An EJB container provides distributed application functionality such as transaction support, persistence and lifecycle management for the EJBs.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
The output of System.out.println(5>>2) in Java
The output of System.out.println(5<<2) in Java
What do you understand by Synchronization?
Name the containers which uses Border Layout as their default layout?
What is bean managed transaction?
What are the call back methods in Session bean?
Can Entity Beans have no create() methods?
What is the difference between JTS and JTA?
What is difference between Java Bean and Enterprise Java Bean?
What is J2EE Connector architecture?
What do you understand by JTA and JTS?