By: Emiley J.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
As always the NoClassDefFoundError is caused due to classpath problems or missing jar files.
In this case, This is caused when the commons-logging-1.1.1.jar file is not in your path.
Follow these steps to solve this problem.
- Download the commons-logging-1.1.1.jar file or later version from the following url.
- http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-logging/download_logging.cgi (download and extract the jar files in your computer)
- Add the commons-logging-1.1.1.jar file to your 'lib' folder in your project if you are using an IDE like netbeans or add it to your classpth if you are doing it manually
- Rebuild your project and run.
9. I know this if off topic but I'm looking int starting my
own blog and was curious what all i
View Tutorial By: swedish world cup team at 2017-06-05 16:55:46
11. Thanks a bunch forr sharing this with all folks you actually understand what
you are speakin
View Tutorial By: revelations 2012 gameplay at 2017-05-13 07:13:59
14. Thanks, After adding commons jar file it is working well....
View Tutorial By: Arvind at 2012-09-17 07:42:34
15. Thanks bro...you save me from a great problem...very appreciated for your post..Plz keep it up
View Tutorial By: Tishan at 2012-07-09 09:14:07
I am still getting the below error. Any suggestions ??
View Tutorial By: pavithra at 2012-03-25 19:33:38
No Change yaar, Im still getting the same problem. What to do? Below is the exception th
View Tutorial By: Dinesh Rajendiran at 2012-03-23 05:19:06
22. As soon as I added common-logging-1.1.1.jar My all error has resolved.
Thanks alot fo
View Tutorial By: shrawan kumar at 2011-10-30 12:06:50
26. Bravo !!
Le jar qui me fallait Ã cette erreur java-spring tenace!!
View Tutorial By: Zoulikha Heddadji at 2011-08-12 16:13:23
28. thank you so much. i've been fixing this problem over and over again and end up to delete the projec
View Tutorial By: yo at 2011-06-05 13:25:37
29. I have compiled by keeping all the points in mind n the program got successfully compiled but during
View Tutorial By: Sweety at 2011-03-09 22:29:18
32. Excellent. I got stuck in a huge project and was forced to use command line option, adding the requi
View Tutorial By: Rahul Tiwari at 2010-12-08 22:40:29
35. Hello, I am working with the JFreeChart software where i caught up with following exception while Ex
View Tutorial By: Dattasmita at 2010-07-22 07:29:50
37. I was using commons-logging-1.0.4.jar previously, but when I changed it to version 1.1.1.jar. It doe
View Tutorial By: Pradeep at 2009-09-29 06:39:21
42. Muchas Gracias, me ha servido de mucho el aporte.
View Tutorial By: Juan Carlos at 2009-03-25 18:11:37
Most Viewed Articles (in Java )
Latest Articles (in Java)
Comment on this tutorial
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews