By: Farida in Android Tutorials on 2023-04-03
The error message
glTexImage2D: got err pre :( 0x506 internal 0x8058 format 0x1908 type 0x1401 is related to OpenGL, which is used by the Android emulator to render graphics.
Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
Increase the emulator RAM: This error can sometimes be caused by insufficient RAM allocated to the emulator. Try increasing the RAM by creating a new emulator with more RAM, or by editing the configuration of the existing emulator. To do this, open the AVD Manager in Android Studio, select the emulator, and click "Edit" to adjust the RAM settings.
Change the emulator graphics settings: You can try changing the graphics settings of the emulator by going to the emulator settings, selecting "Advanced Settings", and then changing the "Emulated Performance" setting to "Software - GLES 2.0".
Update your graphics card driver: If you're running the emulator on a Windows machine, try updating your graphics card driver to the latest version. This can sometimes resolve OpenGL-related issues.
Use a physical device: If the emulator continues to give you problems, consider using a physical Android device to test your app instead. Physical devices are generally faster and more reliable than emulators.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, please provide more context or error messages so that I can provide a more specific solution.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Performing Streamed Install adb: failed to install app buildoutputsapkdebugapp-debug.apk: Exception occurred while executing 'install': android.os.ParcelableException: java.io.IOException: Requested internal only, but not enough space