By: Terrence in Error Tutorials on 2023-04-03
The warning you are seeing indicates that the \"java.home\" setting in the Java extension settings is deprecated, and you should use \"java.jdt.ls.java.home\" instead. Here's how you can update your settings:
Open Visual Studio Code and go to the "File" menu and select "Preferences", then select "Settings".
In the search bar, type "java.jdt.ls.java.home" to find the Java Home path setting.
Click on the "Edit in settings.json" link next to the "Java Home" setting.
In the settings.json file, set the value of the "java.jdt.ls.java.home" property to the path of your JDK 11 installation. For example, on Windows, this might be "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.13".
Save the changes to the settings.json file and restart Visual Studio Code.
After following these steps, Visual Studio Code should be configured to use JDK 11 as the runtime for the Java extension using the new "java.jdt.ls.java.home" setting. You should be able to develop and run Java applications that target Java 11 without any issues.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
SOLVED: PHP Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.