By: Emiley J in Asp.net Tutorials on 2023-05-03
Here are the steps to download and install the AWS SDK for .NET:
Go to the AWS SDK for .NET download page: https://aws.amazon.com/sdk-for-net/.
Scroll down to the ".NET Developer Center" section and select the "Download the AWS SDK for .NET" button.
On the next page, choose the version of the SDK that you want to download. You can choose either the latest version or a previous version.
Once you've selected the version, choose the "Download SDK for .NET" button to download the SDK.
Extract the contents of the downloaded file to a directory of your choice.
Open Visual Studio and create a new project.
In the "Add New Project" dialog, select the appropriate project template for your application.
Once you have created your project, right-click the project in the Solution Explorer and select "Manage NuGet Packages".
In the "Manage NuGet Packages" dialog, search for "AWSSDK" and install the appropriate package(s) for the AWS services that you want to use.
You can now start using the AWS SDK for .NET in your project. Make sure to import the appropriate namespaces for the AWS services that you are using.
That's it! You have now downloaded and installed the AWS SDK for .NET and are ready to start building applications that use AWS services.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error CS1061 'string' does not contain a definition for 'Any' and no accessible extension method 'Any' accepting a first argument of type 'string' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)