Question: A signed data type has an equal number of non-zero positive and negative values available
By: Ash in Certification Tutorials on 2008-07-04A. True
Answer:False. The range of negative numbers is greater by 1 than the range of positive numbers
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA) certification
Sun Certified Mobile Application Developer (SCMAD) Certification
Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services (SCDJWS) Certification
Sun Certified Java Associate (SCJA) Certification
Sun Certified Business Component Developer (SCBCD) Certification
Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) Certification
Sun Certified Java Developer (SCJD) Certification
Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) Certification
Question: Which of the following statements are true about File? (Choose none, some , or all)
Question: Find the right solution based on the provide code.
Question: What does the following code fragment print out at line 10?
Question: How many bytes does the following code write to file destfile?
Question: It is possible to use the File class to list the contents of the current working directory.
Question: The File class contains a method that changes the current working directory.
Question: Readers have methods that can read and return floats and doubles. True or False?