By: Emiley J. in Certification Tutorials on 2022-07-05
The Sun Certified Java Associate (SCJA) certification was retired in 2013 and is no longer available. It was an entry-level certification that validated foundational Java programming knowledge and skills.
Today, Oracle offers a range of Java certifications, including:
Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) Java SE 11 Developer: This certification covers the core Java SE 11 programming concepts and APIs used to design and develop Java applications. It is a beginner-level certification.
Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) Java SE 11 Developer: This certification covers more advanced Java SE 11 concepts and APIs used to design and develop enterprise applications. It is an intermediate-level certification.
Oracle Certified Master (OCM) Java SE 11 Developer: This is the highest level of Java certification and validates advanced skills in Java programming, including the ability to design and develop complex Java applications.
In summary, the OCA Java SE 11 Developer certification is the closest alternative to the SCJA certification, as it covers similar foundational Java programming concepts and skills.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Most Viewed Articles (in Certification )
Latest Articles (in Certification)
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews