Comment on Tutorial - Hibernate Vs. JDBC ( A comparison) By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Muhammad Ishaq Awan
Comment Added at : 2014-10-29 07:00:44
Comment on Tutorial : Hibernate Vs. JDBC ( A comparison) By Emiley J.
good but not v.good. it seems the author is big fan of hibernate, no doubt hibernate is great tool but it have cons as well as pros, you only discus pros of hibernate over jdbc. you should also cover some pros by the jdbc also like speed or custom handling etc...
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Very good explanation but i need to know how the c
View Tutorial By: surender at 2011-11-17 11:15:22
4. semicolon(*;) is missed in first line..con .close(
View Tutorial By: Reddymalla Babu Sircilla at 2013-02-22 09:01:29
8. Thank you! :) But I have a question, why is that t
View Tutorial By: choco at 2010-01-03 02:16:18
9. Nice Explanation..................... It's very ve
View Tutorial By: venkat at 2011-04-09 13:42:45
10. I have loaded allthe 5 java files.But how to imple
View Tutorial By: Thennarasu at 2011-05-20 02:30:28