Comment Added by : Tom Theriault
Comment Added at : 2010-12-14 14:54:09
I've built a form, with one field with a click of a character A-Z and/or 0-9 will passit to my field in my form.
I am using a simple javascirpt passit function.
I am also wanting to delete the last character.
But I can not find a simple function that will allow me to delete the last character as I click on a character I would like to click and delete just as easily.
Here is my passit function:
I copied the same function and changed the name and used a minus instead of a plus in front of the equal sign but it didn't work:
Can you help me here.
Snozzle's Car Washes
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. I have use the above code, Am getting the below er
View Tutorial By: RameshKumar at 2011-07-25 05:02:12
3. can anyone tell how to send sms in asp.net using p
View Tutorial By: dubail at 2013-04-06 14:17:44
4. This is very useful article with clear understandi
View Tutorial By: Manu Manker at 2014-03-14 05:49:26
7. can i have sample of java programming that has dat
View Tutorial By: piolo at 2009-05-31 18:53:25
10. how to run this code....... Please tell somebody m
View Tutorial By: Honey at 2015-01-24 14:27:38