Comment Added by : Tom Theriault
Comment Added at : 2010-12-14 14:54:09
I've built a form, with one field with a click of a character A-Z and/or 0-9 will passit to my field in my form.
I am using a simple javascirpt passit function.
I am also wanting to delete the last character.
But I can not find a simple function that will allow me to delete the last character as I click on a character I would like to click and delete just as easily.
Here is my passit function:
I copied the same function and changed the name and used a minus instead of a plus in front of the equal sign but it didn't work:
Can you help me here.
Snozzle's Car Washes
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. In the above example..where you make the GC1 objec
View Tutorial By: prasad at 2014-12-11 11:12:28
5. The code is working for me as i have included &quo
View Tutorial By: MOHAN at 2011-06-29 04:08:04
6. Dude, that LOOP wont work i cant even understand w
View Tutorial By: Rohan at 2012-02-16 17:04:06
7. How to fetch a value from a database in dropdown b
View Tutorial By: lara at 2014-11-19 09:02:43
8. i have created the main class to run the five clas
View Tutorial By: Muraya at 2014-04-08 14:48:36
9. why 27's example is prone to a deadlock ? when pro
View Tutorial By: kaka at 2011-08-14 00:59:41
10. Really nice tutorial for memset(), memcopy() and m
View Tutorial By: Hitesh Kumar at 2012-09-03 09:16:32