Comment Added by : Tom Theriault
Comment Added at : 2010-12-14 14:54:09
I've built a form, with one field with a click of a character A-Z and/or 0-9 will passit to my field in my form.
I am using a simple javascirpt passit function.
I am also wanting to delete the last character.
But I can not find a simple function that will allow me to delete the last character as I click on a character I would like to click and delete just as easily.
Here is my passit function:
I copied the same function and changed the name and used a minus instead of a plus in front of the equal sign but it didn't work:
Can you help me here.
Snozzle's Car Washes
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Thanks for the above description, but pls let me k
View Tutorial By: Amit Goyal at 2009-09-25 05:33:10
2. Very concise, but it would be more helpful without
View Tutorial By: Randy at 2010-11-17 14:16:01
3. Please note that the above code does not work with
View Tutorial By: mk at 2012-02-15 10:59:49
9. hai, i tried the abvoe code, m getting the follwin
View Tutorial By: charan at 2011-10-20 12:59:59
10. Excelent sample, I'm disagree with Anon, the sampl
View Tutorial By: Gerardo Saldívar at 2009-09-21 15:25:01