Comment on Tutorial - RMS Basics in J2ME By Daniel Malcolm
Comment Added by : faisal
Comment Added at : 2009-06-08 21:36:29
Comment on Tutorial : RMS Basics in J2ME By Daniel Malcolm
If i delete a record, will that recId be replaced by next one.
more clearly, if the user deletes 3rd record from RMS, will the fourth one come & occupy position 3?
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. It work fine with message below 160 chars. How can
View Tutorial By: Milind at 2011-12-15 06:20:33
3. i thnk exampleThread example is wrong - like billg
View Tutorial By: oldman at 2011-09-24 12:32:33
4. oh tnx a lot!i'v been lookin for a code like this!
View Tutorial By: LES at 2012-01-13 12:55:09
6. i find out this example quite heplful thnx adimn..
View Tutorial By: ayaz pathan ( MUET) at 2010-02-21 10:40:18
7. Plz. help me in getting code to read messages usin
View Tutorial By: Jaydatta at 2009-04-03 20:58:57
9. hi could u tell me how to download a file using se
View Tutorial By: akki at 2013-02-19 05:52:03
10. Please, I need help, how can i write a program &qu
View Tutorial By: LULU at 2012-11-23 01:34:07