Comment on Tutorial - Difference Between Stateful and Stateless Session Beans By Paul Allen and Joseph Bambara
Comment Added by : Amit Gorvadiya
Comment Added at : 2015-09-23 06:18:37
Comment on Tutorial : Difference Between Stateful and Stateless Session Beans By Paul Allen and Joseph Bambara
I came to know about the basic concepts here but I want the clear idea by example.
Wherever I see, I only find that stateless bean does not use class level variable (instance variable) and stateful bean uses the instance variable.
And I also found that there is no relation of session bean with any kind of Http Session.
Where can I get real life example showing the exact thing what these both beans are doing...
Please let me know about the same.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. i got an error msg at runtime of jdbc program with
View Tutorial By: madhu sudan at 2012-06-17 02:52:53
4. it's very usefull to the users who were in startin
View Tutorial By: Harichandana at 2013-02-28 04:37:17
5. Thanks a ton. Was struggling to get the ListView u
View Tutorial By: Avinash at 2012-09-25 12:25:12
6. I am using VS 2010 Express and MS Excel 2007 where
View Tutorial By: Alphin at 2012-07-06 10:57:07
7. Why can't you just use an array for something like
View Tutorial By: Andrea at 2012-10-18 00:17:48
9. i can understand easily what is isset but i am not
View Tutorial By: sebestiraj at 2010-04-09 00:09:36
10. This example is very good, but it doesnt work in M
View Tutorial By: soma at 2010-04-13 04:34:00