Comment on Tutorial - What is the difference between interface and abstract class? By Karthik
Comment Added by : RAJA
Comment Added at : 2015-06-26 17:28:31
Comment on Tutorial : What is the difference between interface and abstract class? By Karthik
What is the difference between an Interface and an Abstract Class?
A. 1.An abstract class can have instance methods that implement a default behavior
B. 2. An Interface can only declare constants and Interface methods, but cannot implement default behavior and and all methods are implicitly abstract...
C. 1. An abstract class is a class which may have the use all flavors of class members (private, of protected, et) but has some abstract methods.
2. An Interface has all public members and no implementation.
C. both A and B
D. none of these
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. constructors are not to be called. when you make a
View Tutorial By: niyati at 2011-05-28 07:57:52
4. I'm getting the following error even after several
View Tutorial By: Joe85 at 2011-03-18 08:58:04
5. Appriciated, The information is very useful and st
View Tutorial By: Bala Gummadi at 2009-02-24 10:01:50
6. thanks for providing data which is usefull to begi
View Tutorial By: jeyakumar j at 2010-07-06 09:46:17
7. i have a problem ie., Animal is the super class an
View Tutorial By: renuka at 2012-08-29 15:08:33