Comment on Tutorial - What is the difference between interface and abstract class? By Karthik
Comment Added by : RAJA
Comment Added at : 2015-06-26 17:28:31
Comment on Tutorial : What is the difference between interface and abstract class? By Karthik
What is the difference between an Interface and an Abstract Class?
A. 1.An abstract class can have instance methods that implement a default behavior
B. 2. An Interface can only declare constants and Interface methods, but cannot implement default behavior and and all methods are implicitly abstract...
C. 1. An abstract class is a class which may have the use all flavors of class members (private, of protected, et) but has some abstract methods.
2. An Interface has all public members and no implementation.
C. both A and B
D. none of these
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
1. i want to SCJP exam ,tell how to apply for this ex
View Tutorial By: jasmina at 2013-04-22 11:05:53
5. Really appreciate, after a long time, I am able to
View Tutorial By: Senthil at 2012-09-16 06:03:15
8. it is very good for best practice of basics.......
View Tutorial By: sushil ghimire at 2015-03-01 13:27:57
9. Before i had lot of doubts in abstract class... no
View Tutorial By: Mohandoss at 2012-04-02 05:08:43