Comment on Tutorial - Returning multiple values from a web service By Emiley J
Comment Added by : Cristian
Comment Added at : 2014-11-14 12:52:34
Comment on Tutorial : Returning multiple values from a web service By Emiley J
I'm coding a webservice and this is exactly what I'm looking for.
I have coded an example as yours, but Im getting and error talling me that "sum" cannot be converted to "Holder" type.
Do you declare "sum" anywhere in your code?
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Very helpful stuff. Might I just add that you didn
View Tutorial By: Donovan Aces at 2011-09-12 06:08:20
2. Of course you can use this in a web application. A
View Tutorial By: Ramlak at 2008-09-17 08:24:21
3. Hi Ashish, You just have to create an object of SM
View Tutorial By: Ramlak at 2007-03-13 09:22:51
5. I want to download that 5 sms sending program .fro
View Tutorial By: anwar at 2008-09-08 02:22:06
6. ...indeed its a helpful brief explanation, coz our
View Tutorial By: elaine22 at 2010-01-22 01:27:16