Comment on Tutorial - wait(), notify() and notifyAll() in Java - A tutorial By Jagan
Comment Added by : Chintan
Comment Added at : 2013-11-21 03:42:32
Comment on Tutorial : wait(), notify() and notifyAll() in Java - A tutorial By Jagan
Since both the methods in the code which implement the Q class are Synchronized.
The threads will never be able to access it concurrently.
So the wait() method will never be called explicitly.
pls Correct me if i am wrong.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. hey,m i suspend the process before start to execut
View Tutorial By: koustubh nakate at 2010-04-01 22:16:16
4. ya its correct but tell me where is main method???
View Tutorial By: kashiNATH MOKASHI at 2011-08-20 05:33:19
5. it giving me error in following statment (using wi
View Tutorial By: prathamesh at 2007-03-16 05:57:20
8. really friends its very useful site for java begin
View Tutorial By: shekhar at 2011-05-21 03:04:32
10. Very nice article. Really liked the way it took me
View Tutorial By: Sandeep at 2010-01-10 09:58:25