Comment on Tutorial - wait(), notify() and notifyAll() in Java - A tutorial By Jagan
Comment Added by : Chintan
Comment Added at : 2013-11-21 03:42:32
Comment on Tutorial : wait(), notify() and notifyAll() in Java - A tutorial By Jagan
Since both the methods in the code which implement the Q class are Synchronized.
The threads will never be able to access it concurrently.
So the wait() method will never be called explicitly.
pls Correct me if i am wrong.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. This is very simple code and very much understanda
View Tutorial By: Prem Anand at 2013-05-04 11:21:16
3. Hi there, a nice tutorial. i wanna ask, what about
View Tutorial By: Alfa at 2013-03-06 04:04:26
6. only last code is gud one (DateFormat )... otherwi
View Tutorial By: Gaurav at 2013-01-04 09:18:43
7. Good job. Very clear and concise and a great help.
View Tutorial By: Eduardo at 2012-02-08 19:18:50
9. This example is very useful....Thanks for your sha
View Tutorial By: raji at 2015-05-22 07:19:07