Comment on Tutorial - Reading and Writing a file to SD card sample program in Android By Ashley
Comment Added by : Abhijit
Comment Added at : 2013-05-28 11:24:24
Comment on Tutorial : Reading and Writing a file to SD card sample program in Android By Ashley
People those who are getting error like "Permission Denied" just follow this below text.............
1. First of all you need to provide the permission (android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) at your androidmanifest.xml file.
2. If you are getting the same error then go to the AVD manager at eclipse IDE and
2(a). Select a particular AVD and click the edit button
2(b). And provide the SD Card size as per your necessity and run your program with the AVD..........
Hope it will work for you guys...........
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
2. Thanks,It worked.I tried with Microsoft Visual C++
View Tutorial By: gaurav at 2013-12-04 08:27:35
7. easy to understand and it helped me a lot in prepa
View Tutorial By: shandini at 2011-04-14 13:14:33
8. hi i have used this code in my site. and it says <
View Tutorial By: Jawad at 2011-01-16 06:31:00
9. Hi,Please send me running code for sending sms fro
View Tutorial By: rahul at 2008-11-14 05:15:02