Comment Added by : MisterCrow
Comment Added at : 2013-04-30 11:56:49
Works great, thanks! However, is there any way to prevent the counter from resetting whenever data from the form is posted to PHP server? If the post fails because a mandatory field isn't filled in correctly, the text is returned to the box (using PHP), but the counter is reset (even though there is text in the box)!
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. What kind of elements can be stored in arraylist ?
View Tutorial By: Himanshu at 2009-09-17 00:00:41
3. to Donovan Aces #61, thank you, I am new to java &
View Tutorial By: Joe at 2011-09-14 22:40:19
5. This solve my problem to use toString() method. Th
View Tutorial By: Simon at 2009-07-31 08:56:36
8. I want a code to receive message from GSM modem us
View Tutorial By: Mayur at 2011-04-05 00:00:05
10. The above example for abstract class is very good.
View Tutorial By: saafia at 2013-08-19 14:33:54