Comment on Tutorial - Animation sample program in Android By Ashley
Comment Added by : Sin
Comment Added at : 2013-01-17 05:40:37
Comment on Tutorial : Animation sample program in Android By Ashley
In case your having trouble
1 the ani.xml file must be located in the res/layout directory not the drawable directory.
2 as mentioned earlier Change the line from
3. in the ani.xml file you must have the drawable references in your drawable folder or the correct resolution display folder.
in this example i simply used the ic_launcher icon that by default is included in drawable-hdpi, drawable-mdpi, drawable-ldpi, folders and renamed them as ic_launcher_1,2,3 respectivley. And then copied them into the drawable folder...
you can use any png you want just make sure they are in the drawable folder and referenced in ani.xml
hope this makes sence...
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. it is unfair to leave this portal without thanking
View Tutorial By: anil kumar at 2009-12-30 23:40:25
2. can anyone send me how 2 sms from java code......<
View Tutorial By: ramesh at 2009-02-07 04:26:06
3. it is very nice example of overloading when i read
View Tutorial By: narendra saini at 2012-04-20 04:03:56
9. Thanks for everything... I'm greeting you from Aze
View Tutorial By: Shahriyar at 2011-04-28 15:54:14