Comment on Tutorial - Animation sample program in Android By Ashley
Comment Added by : Sin
Comment Added at : 2013-01-17 05:40:37
Comment on Tutorial : Animation sample program in Android By Ashley
In case your having trouble
1 the ani.xml file must be located in the res/layout directory not the drawable directory.
2 as mentioned earlier Change the line from
3. in the ani.xml file you must have the drawable references in your drawable folder or the correct resolution display folder.
in this example i simply used the ic_launcher icon that by default is included in drawable-hdpi, drawable-mdpi, drawable-ldpi, folders and renamed them as ic_launcher_1,2,3 respectivley. And then copied them into the drawable folder...
you can use any png you want just make sure they are in the drawable folder and referenced in ani.xml
hope this makes sence...
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
4. Hi Ashish, You just have to create an object of SM
View Tutorial By: Ramlak at 2007-03-13 09:22:51
8. hi, srinivas ... i too was having the same problem
View Tutorial By: Ashish at 2009-04-07 06:57:31
9. This article is very good. It is very easy to unde
View Tutorial By: Vandana B.Dass at 2010-02-01 00:54:54
10. Please tell me the process, how to compile the mid
View Tutorial By: Manish at 2008-11-14 13:33:43