Comment on Tutorial - Sending Email from Java application (JavaMail sample program) By Narayanan
Comment Added by : Koushik Roy
Comment Added at : 2012-07-13 05:35:35
Comment on Tutorial : Sending Email from Java application (JavaMail sample program) By Narayanan
What is the process if I want to know whether the email has been successfully sent to the email address provided? Here successfully means,
1. Recipient email server is not down.
2. Recipient email address is valid.
Is there any response sent back when I send an email from the recipient server? If yes, how to catch it in java?
I would be highly obliged if you'll kindly answer my issue.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. i am new to java programming plz please provide me
View Tutorial By: Mahammad musthaq at 2012-05-31 14:02:10
5. Everything is running.... But it doesn't send....<
View Tutorial By: uu at 2009-04-09 18:10:13
7. Hi , it was nice tutorial to understand the differ
View Tutorial By: jagan at 2014-06-05 05:13:59
8. I want to know that what is the main use of the &q
View Tutorial By: Krunal Patel at 2012-09-17 08:11:19