Comment on Tutorial - Sending Email from Java application (JavaMail sample program) By Narayanan
Comment Added by : Koushik Roy
Comment Added at : 2012-07-13 05:35:35
Comment on Tutorial : Sending Email from Java application (JavaMail sample program) By Narayanan
What is the process if I want to know whether the email has been successfully sent to the email address provided? Here successfully means,
1. Recipient email server is not down.
2. Recipient email address is valid.
Is there any response sent back when I send an email from the recipient server? If yes, how to catch it in java?
I would be highly obliged if you'll kindly answer my issue.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
4. Hi, please do you know how can i use a cel connect
View Tutorial By: nobody at 2010-04-06 20:25:54
5. Managing several submissions can be a lot more sim
View Tutorial By: Curran Cline at 2012-12-18 05:43:44
7. Thanks, this is exactly i am looking for. I need t
View Tutorial By: Ankita at 2009-11-15 19:41:16
8. Hi,,i try this tutorial,,it working,,but it kind o
View Tutorial By: Eka Praditya at 2013-07-02 04:11:41
9. send me the code with complete set of java package
View Tutorial By: meena at 2011-06-15 03:12:17