Comment on Tutorial - Sending Email from Java application (JavaMail sample program) By Narayanan
Comment Added by : Koushik Roy
Comment Added at : 2012-07-13 05:35:35
Comment on Tutorial : Sending Email from Java application (JavaMail sample program) By Narayanan
What is the process if I want to know whether the email has been successfully sent to the email address provided? Here successfully means,
1. Recipient email server is not down.
2. Recipient email address is valid.
Is there any response sent back when I send an email from the recipient server? If yes, how to catch it in java?
I would be highly obliged if you'll kindly answer my issue.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
3. This can also prevent Outlook from using the autod
View Tutorial By: Morgster79 at 2012-03-21 05:07:42
5. programming is really exciting specially with c++^
View Tutorial By: Jully at 2010-07-28 18:42:23
7. thanks for our help. god bless u and again thanks.
View Tutorial By: mehryab at 2011-05-08 14:44:21