Comment on Tutorial - Sending Email from Java application (JavaMail sample program) By Narayanan
Comment Added by : Koushik Roy
Comment Added at : 2012-07-13 05:35:35
Comment on Tutorial : Sending Email from Java application (JavaMail sample program) By Narayanan
What is the process if I want to know whether the email has been successfully sent to the email address provided? Here successfully means,
1. Recipient email server is not down.
2. Recipient email address is valid.
Is there any response sent back when I send an email from the recipient server? If yes, how to catch it in java?
I would be highly obliged if you'll kindly answer my issue.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. Thanks for the description. Am loading my actionse
View Tutorial By: sridevi at 2012-01-13 10:15:40
4. it giving me error in following statment (using wi
View Tutorial By: prathamesh at 2007-03-16 05:57:20
5. send me the code with complete set of java package
View Tutorial By: meena at 2011-06-15 03:12:17
6. are you have java code to read sms from gsm modem,
View Tutorial By: ronized at 2009-01-01 20:36:24
7. Actually, looking at the code, it looks as somethi
View Tutorial By: Johnson at 2009-07-28 08:14:38
8. Can you please send me the full code in sending an
View Tutorial By: jen at 2008-05-28 00:22:21
10. HI EVERY ONE I AM NEW IN J2ME SO I WANT TO LEARN S
View Tutorial By: KALAI at 2011-04-04 03:10:32