Comment on Tutorial - Sending Email from Java application (JavaMail sample program) By Narayanan
Comment Added by : Koushik Roy
Comment Added at : 2012-07-13 05:35:35
Comment on Tutorial : Sending Email from Java application (JavaMail sample program) By Narayanan
What is the process if I want to know whether the email has been successfully sent to the email address provided? Here successfully means,
1. Recipient email server is not down.
2. Recipient email address is valid.
Is there any response sent back when I send an email from the recipient server? If yes, how to catch it in java?
I would be highly obliged if you'll kindly answer my issue.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. example is ok, but plz increases the standard of e
View Tutorial By: venky at 2009-05-19 01:29:04
5. can u be more specific like put up some more headi
View Tutorial By: Jass at 2012-10-29 03:51:29
6. through this i understand functional overloading e
View Tutorial By: mahwash at 2012-09-19 15:29:21
7. its working... thanks.. thank you very much...!!!!
View Tutorial By: Viswanathan at 2008-08-18 06:54:09
10. Thanks a lot, a long time I search for solution fo
View Tutorial By: Jonhnes at 2013-02-16 17:17:47