Comment on Tutorial - Using malloc() Function in C By Abinaya
Comment Added by : leon
Comment Added at : 2012-05-02 19:00:56
Comment on Tutorial : Using malloc() Function in C By Abinaya
First things first, you might want to use malloc(int size_t).
Second and more important is sizeof(char) gives you the size in bytes of a type, this might change someday, and this way you only need to recompile things out. "read about utf 8 and utf 16"
What sizeof does is actually search the type definition in a table and it sees "hmm this type is declared this way,"
Things get cooler with typedef.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
3. i am in beginning level, i tried by this code. but
View Tutorial By: Shahana Akter at 2014-09-09 10:30:21
4. good explanation with sample example makes me to u
View Tutorial By: jagan.java at 2013-01-04 09:10:21
6. Hi There Busy doing a project and found that i cou
View Tutorial By: Steven Owen Nell at 2010-09-05 13:32:01
7. This is a great tutorial. I have a slight problem,
View Tutorial By: Vix at 2010-11-22 13:42:03
8. i want java code for day planner please send me on
View Tutorial By: sumaiya pathan at 2010-10-15 21:34:23
9. its easy to understand your example in overloading
View Tutorial By: rovie at 2011-09-07 02:41:12
10. This is all the code that you need for creating dr
View Tutorial By: subduedjoy at 2012-03-20 20:52:18