Comment on Tutorial - Using malloc() Function in C By Abinaya
Comment Added by : leon
Comment Added at : 2012-05-02 19:00:56
Comment on Tutorial : Using malloc() Function in C By Abinaya
First things first, you might want to use malloc(int size_t).
Second and more important is sizeof(char) gives you the size in bytes of a type, this might change someday, and this way you only need to recompile things out. "read about utf 8 and utf 16"
What sizeof does is actually search the type definition in a table and it sees "hmm this type is declared this way,"
Things get cooler with typedef.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. this is the one of the best site to search java pr
View Tutorial By: gautam gorai at 2009-01-13 06:44:15
3. respected Sir , I am doing B.Tech . I want to know
View Tutorial By: naveen juneja at 2011-09-18 07:58:04
4. plz can u give me code for key excange b/n pda &am
View Tutorial By: visnas at 2009-05-04 20:18:32
6. Where is ur previous tutorial on VB.NET Socket Pro
View Tutorial By: Avipriya Sharma at 2009-07-20 10:05:15
7. Hii,,,i have a java server socket program and i wa
View Tutorial By: prawinmasthan at 2012-01-13 08:38:35
8. This code rocks!! any one having any trouble shoul
View Tutorial By: Ankur at 2010-01-22 06:37:10