Comment on Tutorial - The switch Statement example in Java By Kamini
Comment Added by : Jai Shankar K
Comment Added at : 2012-04-08 10:15:56
Comment on Tutorial : The switch Statement example in Java By Kamini
why it is( ((year % 4 == 0) && !(year % 100 == 0)) || (year % 400 == 0) ) we can only only (year % 4 == 0) right, and also if u give year 100 or 200 is showing only 28days, thats wrong... if u write only (year % 4 == 0) this much it shows perfectly...
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. nice... thanks for the explain, you safe my day...
View Tutorial By: Joseph Louis at 2011-05-11 08:53:53
3. Except for when you're programming low level hardw
View Tutorial By: Jonathan H at 2012-05-10 08:46:48
5. i am trying to create a handy and powerful barcode
View Tutorial By: incoming barcode scanner at 2014-06-23 04:23:42
9. plz can you help me,,,because i need this tomorrow
View Tutorial By: ivie at 2012-12-12 11:20:35
10. thanks...........its really very helpful for me...
View Tutorial By: ashwini agarmore at 2013-01-17 06:31:21