Comment on Tutorial - How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
Comment Added by : Dan
Comment Added at : 2012-02-22 09:48:46
Comment on Tutorial : How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
- i have set connection pool size as 5 in my application.
- when 5 users access my app all 5 connections will be utilized from the pool.
What if user 6 access the app & still all 5 users are currently using the app.
My understanding is 1 connection will be used by 1 thread/user. Correct me if i'm wrong.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Only first row is exported, help to export all the
View Tutorial By: Achyut at 2014-12-18 04:26:26
3. i don't understand the input attributes can u plea
View Tutorial By: dhanalakshmi at 2011-05-05 07:10:25
6. WHY You are using such huge code for suspending an
View Tutorial By: pavan kurariya at 2010-01-14 00:35:55
8. example is good for understand what is the functio
View Tutorial By: Ankit Shukla at 2009-09-17 15:25:17
9. Hi divya, You will have to edit the SerialParamete
View Tutorial By: Ramlak at 2008-04-27 05:54:47