Comment on Tutorial - How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
Comment Added by : Dan
Comment Added at : 2012-02-22 09:48:46
Comment on Tutorial : How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
- i have set connection pool size as 5 in my application.
- when 5 users access my app all 5 connections will be utilized from the pool.
What if user 6 access the app & still all 5 users are currently using the app.
My understanding is 1 connection will be used by 1 thread/user. Correct me if i'm wrong.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. This is pretty straightforward and got me to under
View Tutorial By: Renoir Boulanger at 2009-09-01 09:49:24
6. Have you tried checking for the latest office/exce
View Tutorial By: Pat at 2010-01-07 04:54:31
8. nice to read thank you for the notes. that helps m
View Tutorial By: V.Ranjith kumar at 2010-08-12 06:13:03
9. hi, how do i turn it into a gui with swing allowin
View Tutorial By: psychicjava at 2011-02-06 13:18:08
10. could you please send me a complete appointment re
View Tutorial By: Jaylon aron at 2010-02-21 02:22:57