Comment on Tutorial - How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
Comment Added by : Dan
Comment Added at : 2012-02-22 09:48:46
Comment on Tutorial : How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
- i have set connection pool size as 5 in my application.
- when 5 users access my app all 5 connections will be utilized from the pool.
What if user 6 access the app & still all 5 users are currently using the app.
My understanding is 1 connection will be used by 1 thread/user. Correct me if i'm wrong.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. But the above code is not working, when we send SM
View Tutorial By: SenthilPandi ChandraSekaran at 2011-06-08 07:22:31
2. Ok, now I get it. New to Java and it just didnt ge
View Tutorial By: izdelava strani at 2011-12-16 09:42:51
5. I am suffering with the same error as of ganesh...
View Tutorial By: Sri Bhavani at 2008-09-30 00:18:38
6. Whenever i run this program, it terminates immedia
View Tutorial By: Salman at 2015-03-26 08:23:32
7. hi can u send me the complete working code for sen
View Tutorial By: Amit Adhikaree at 2011-03-22 17:47:49
9. Hey thanks for your tutorial. But i'm getting an e
View Tutorial By: acc at 2013-07-25 14:30:50
10. does this code work with netbeans. if not can anyo
View Tutorial By: Alton at 2010-04-02 22:36:57