Comment on Tutorial - How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
Comment Added by : Dan
Comment Added at : 2012-02-22 09:48:46
Comment on Tutorial : How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
- i have set connection pool size as 5 in my application.
- when 5 users access my app all 5 connections will be utilized from the pool.
What if user 6 access the app & still all 5 users are currently using the app.
My understanding is 1 connection will be used by 1 thread/user. Correct me if i'm wrong.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
1. Write a times table programme. The programme shoul
View Tutorial By: Hannah Jambalos at 2014-09-03 12:07:34
3. This code rocks!! any one having any trouble shoul
View Tutorial By: Ankur at 2010-01-22 06:37:10
4. if the simple example with syntex than very easy t
View Tutorial By: Rikunj suthar at 2011-08-31 06:57:17
7. main method's return type is void .how main methad
View Tutorial By: sayyed moin at 2015-09-07 08:55:33
8. Did you check if you are using the correct usernam
View Tutorial By: Murugan at 2011-11-18 09:28:47