Comment on Tutorial - How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
Comment Added by : Dan
Comment Added at : 2012-02-22 09:48:46
Comment on Tutorial : How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
- i have set connection pool size as 5 in my application.
- when 5 users access my app all 5 connections will be utilized from the pool.
What if user 6 access the app & still all 5 users are currently using the app.
My understanding is 1 connection will be used by 1 thread/user. Correct me if i'm wrong.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
6. Hi all, i use this program but i got notsuchportex
View Tutorial By: ritu at 2008-08-21 11:00:49
7. i have a question..i need to parse an xml file wit
View Tutorial By: meltd0wn at 2011-09-30 08:36:51
9. Sat Apr 23 10:44:14 IST 2011:Sender:*** time out a
View Tutorial By: sasivarnan at 2011-04-23 01:17:18