Comment on Tutorial - How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
Comment Added by : Dan
Comment Added at : 2012-02-22 09:48:46
Comment on Tutorial : How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
- i have set connection pool size as 5 in my application.
- when 5 users access my app all 5 connections will be utilized from the pool.
What if user 6 access the app & still all 5 users are currently using the app.
My understanding is 1 connection will be used by 1 thread/user. Correct me if i'm wrong.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
3. I went befly through this, it is woderful, usefull
View Tutorial By: Mallikarjuna.N at 2009-11-28 11:41:58
5. The coding which is given is easy to understand bu
View Tutorial By: Chandra Sekhar Bodireddy at 2013-03-08 06:02:17
6. finally! tnx google for taking me here :) my probl
View Tutorial By: dorinn at 2009-04-02 10:32:40