Comment on Tutorial - Default arguments in C++ By Babbar Ankit
Comment Added by : hawa
Comment Added at : 2012-01-29 08:29:39
Comment on Tutorial : Default arguments in C++ By Babbar Ankit
dear sir, plz answer my following questions:
Q1- Why should all normal arguments precede all the default arguments in c++?
Q2- How can the compiler determine which argument corresponds to which one?
Q3- How can a compiler know for sure that a particular default argument is passed explicitly or not?
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. Good explanation about Iterator. But Object declar
View Tutorial By: Prasad at 2008-12-22 23:20:59
3. constructors are not to be called. when you make a
View Tutorial By: niyati at 2011-05-28 07:57:52
4. Hi..thx for the hadoop info..i m learning hadoop..
View Tutorial By: Kirti at 2015-10-26 11:42:02
6. Ho,i have created read and write program on differ
View Tutorial By: niranjan at 2015-08-26 09:02:57
7. is it possible to import one user package inside a
View Tutorial By: vivek imman at 2011-11-01 12:09:40
8. dear i have different files of ms access 2010 like
View Tutorial By: neeo at 2012-01-16 07:02:20
9. i really have to thank you for the wonderful fluid
View Tutorial By: Joel Pereira at 2011-03-19 22:08:58