Comment on Tutorial - java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong: should be By Ramlak
Comment Added by : Michael Gower
Comment Added at : 2012-01-04 17:40:00
Comment on Tutorial : java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong: should be By Ramlak
I tried this with HttpUnit (using the custom HostnameVerifier and trustAllSecurityCertificates) and still got the same error. I've tried several articals similar to this one, but "register with the JRE" seems to skip whatever calls HttpUnit is using.
Thank you though!
(When I get this working I'll post my findings both here and at my blog (see URL link), Hacker's Valhalla.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. Sorry, please disregard my previous comment... Tha
View Tutorial By: choco at 2010-01-03 02:21:09
5. Hi every one. I am working on my project in j2me a
View Tutorial By: wazir at 2010-11-26 08:27:43
6. very clear explanation. thank for sharing explanat
View Tutorial By: toto at 2011-07-18 01:04:56
7. hi,im working with a project,in which i have to se
View Tutorial By: gomathi at 2008-12-08 09:04:35
10. Is it possible for you to create for me a mobile a
View Tutorial By: Meme at 2008-12-23 06:24:42