Comment on Tutorial - java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong: should be By Ramlak
Comment Added by : Michael Gower
Comment Added at : 2012-01-04 17:40:00
Comment on Tutorial : java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong: should be By Ramlak
I tried this with HttpUnit (using the custom HostnameVerifier and trustAllSecurityCertificates) and still got the same error. I've tried several articals similar to this one, but "register with the JRE" seems to skip whatever calls HttpUnit is using.
Thank you though!
(When I get this working I'll post my findings both here and at my blog (see URL link), Hacker's Valhalla.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
2. Getting Invalid IPv4 format J2me Midp 2.0, Asp.net
View Tutorial By: Anup at 2013-01-02 05:11:51
5. thanks for providing information in a simple langu
View Tutorial By: shailaja at 2010-09-01 03:50:41
6. Hi wei long, did you download all the five program
View Tutorial By: Ramlak at 2008-06-23 03:26:31
8. this text is overlapping the existing text what if
View Tutorial By: Alda at 2015-10-02 18:22:22
10. ok this is gud example to build an abstract class.
View Tutorial By: ashish at 2011-12-01 06:22:32