Comment on Tutorial - java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong: should be By Ramlak
Comment Added by : Michael Gower
Comment Added at : 2012-01-04 17:40:00
Comment on Tutorial : java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong: should be By Ramlak
I tried this with HttpUnit (using the custom HostnameVerifier and trustAllSecurityCertificates) and still got the same error. I've tried several articals similar to this one, but "register with the JRE" seems to skip whatever calls HttpUnit is using.
Thank you though!
(When I get this working I'll post my findings both here and at my blog (see URL link), Hacker's Valhalla.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. very good explanation for Include Action in struts
View Tutorial By: VIshwanath at 2011-03-21 06:00:22
6. Even i got d same error. can u plz tell me where t
View Tutorial By: Priya at 2011-03-14 12:16:54
8. Your explanation is perfectly clear and not in nee
View Tutorial By: Percy at 2009-06-08 14:14:39
9. I do my projest in j2me.so please send me your ide
View Tutorial By: sivasakthivel.s at 2011-06-22 13:26:54
10. Really clear and lucid explanation abt realloc ...
View Tutorial By: metarus208 at 2012-01-01 14:25:25