Comment on Tutorial - Client Server in J2ME (Socket Programming sample) By David Hemphill
Comment Added by : Ramin
Comment Added at : 2011-07-07 07:23:45
Comment on Tutorial : Client Server in J2ME (Socket Programming sample) By David Hemphill
The code runs fine on my emulator even when I use an IP address instead of the Localhost. The IP address is globally open and can be accessed from outsider networks. However, trying to run the application on the mobile phone (Nokia N86) which has a 3G internet connection, it fails with the following error message:
SymbinanOS error = 4161 : Packet data: Packet data connection not available.
any idea how to fix this?
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. I am new in Java and got good information to under
View Tutorial By: Umesh Kumar at 2012-01-25 08:42:07
3. good Article!! you can add context settings in app
View Tutorial By: Amit Nigam at 2009-06-10 07:35:20
4. Great guide. Missed the lecture, and this summed e
View Tutorial By: Anonymous at 2008-12-21 19:36:19
6. haiiiiiiiii sir , i have error in this program, er
View Tutorial By: Vinod at 2012-07-31 12:23:19
8. oh tnx a lot!i'v been lookin for a code like this!
View Tutorial By: LES at 2012-01-13 12:55:09