Comment on Tutorial - Directory Structure for iPhone Applications By Jonathan Zdziarski
Comment Added by : Danila Piatov
Comment Added at : 2011-05-18 12:03:53
Comment on Tutorial : Directory Structure for iPhone Applications By Jonathan Zdziarski
Looks like when I uninstall an app it should be uninstalled completely, with all settings and so on.
However, I recently had to restore my iphone from backup and then install my applications. After installation they remembered their settings and data! Before that I looked in the directory of all third-party apps—it was empty.
That means that iOS stores app data somewhere in the device. DO you know where?
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
3. Amazing new function atoi() , it shows c,c++ are p
View Tutorial By: Hari at 2009-05-05 22:20:17
4. thanx allot its a very good sample , but im trying
View Tutorial By: Waleed Qaffaf at 2011-06-09 09:37:15
5. Hi, i am trying this code but at compile time it w
View Tutorial By: swapnil at 2012-12-16 01:37:57
7. to get more and clear information about java progr
View Tutorial By: SWARNA at 2010-09-13 04:23:10
10. Sat Apr 23 10:44:14 IST 2011:Sender:*** time out a
View Tutorial By: sasivarnan at 2011-04-23 01:17:18