Comment on Tutorial - Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 -- Restarting By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Zoltán P. Ackermann
Comment Added at : 2010-12-09 01:58:51
Comment on Tutorial : Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 -- Restarting By Emiley J.
Another solution to those, who feel that the problem is independent from mysql:
1. Open php.ini
2. Locate and comment out "error_log =" lines
In my environment php pages on my root page stopped working when I set the
location of the error log file in the php.ini. I got the error message about
Apache restarting as described in this topic. Once I have commented out the
mentioned line, php pages started to work again.
Note: I have tried to put the log file among other html and php files within the
public area of Apache htdocs.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. hi i am studying java course.i am new to java, ple
View Tutorial By: Rajeshkumar at 2011-11-14 08:30:29
3. haiiiiiiiii sir , i have error in this program, er
View Tutorial By: Vinod at 2012-07-31 12:23:19
4. thnkss buddyy its very helpful for my assignmentss
View Tutorial By: yamini at 2011-02-25 21:01:23
7. Plz catch the exception to make the program comple
View Tutorial By: Naman at 2013-04-19 06:01:45
8. I want to store the Data in Vector or the LinkedLi
View Tutorial By: Sobia at 2013-01-17 11:24:59
9. i wnt develope application on cal time send messag
View Tutorial By: saurab at 2012-10-11 12:02:52