Comment on Tutorial - Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 -- Restarting By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Ted
Comment Added at : 2010-11-13 08:13:29
Comment on Tutorial : Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 -- Restarting By Emiley J.
Apache was failing to deliver php pages that were accessing the mysql database with the error above. Turned out that I had just put the mysql/bin into my path. So, that is how I got conflicting .dlls into the mix (Php's executables were already in the path). Removing the mysql/bin from the path solved the problem. I prefer this solution to copying the php version of the executables over to windows directory.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
3. First things first, you might want to use malloc(i
View Tutorial By: leon at 2012-05-02 19:00:56
5. I am a B. Tech. (ECE) student, can i also give scj
View Tutorial By: Sneha Agarwal at 2013-07-11 08:10:17
6. I need you to Write me a program to initialize one
View Tutorial By: Sayed maseer at 2015-06-20 05:09:12
7. i want java code for day planner please send me on
View Tutorial By: sumaiya pathan at 2010-10-15 21:34:23
9. it is 3 days since I searched resolution. It was h
View Tutorial By: Daniel Costa at 2009-02-25 06:11:27