Comment on Tutorial - Using memset(), memcpy(), and memmove() in C By Emiley J
Comment Added by : Rasmi Ranjan Nayak
Comment Added at : 2010-01-12 04:40:18
Comment on Tutorial : Using memset(), memcpy(), and memmove() in C By Emiley J
It's Very Nice. Particularly:
DO use memmove() instead of memcpy() in case you're dealing with overlapping memory regions.
DON'T try to use memset() to initialize type int, float, or double arrays to any value other than 0.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
3. This is very much useful to me to complete my assi
View Tutorial By: Eva Jhonson at 2012-09-30 16:44:08
4. Post your errors, so that others may help you my f
View Tutorial By: yogesh at 2010-01-12 00:45:42
7. For me it is executing without error, But not send
View Tutorial By: Vijay at 2011-02-19 01:51:08
9. i want to need SCJD Dums. so please help me that w
View Tutorial By: Dayamay singh at 2009-01-03 00:07:06
10. thanks for giving the example of abstract class...
View Tutorial By: mahesh at 2010-04-11 08:20:45