Comment on Tutorial - MVC Architecture (Model 2 Architecture) By Baski
Comment Added by : Tayo
Comment Added at : 2010-01-03 12:53:46
Comment on Tutorial : MVC Architecture (Model 2 Architecture) By Baski
Thanks for the clear illustration of the MVC2 architecture. Could you please help me with this scenario:
1. I have a controller (servlet1) that passes some data(model) to the view (jsp1) for display.
2. On jsp1, i want to have a hyperlink to display some other view (jsp2), which a different set of data.
What is the proper approach?
a. Do i point the hyperlink (href) to another controller (servlet2) which gets the data(model) for display on jsp2
b. Do i just point the hyperlink (href) directly to jsp2 and then use JSTL sql to access my data correctly? Is it proper to do this with MVC2 mindset?
If i take the approach in a., does it mean that i'll need a controller servlet for each view?
Please note that i'm trying to learn the MVC2 approach without using any framework yet.
Kindly help. Thanks
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
1. Managing several submissions can be a lot more sim
View Tutorial By: Curran Cline at 2012-12-18 05:43:44
5. can we use this code in a web application. your he
View Tutorial By: phani at 2008-09-17 06:15:26
8. someone explain how to use PreparedStatements with
View Tutorial By: Manikprabhu at 2011-03-26 00:04:54
10. This is so phat. Maybe the best explanation ever t
View Tutorial By: Devin Prince III at 2010-08-11 10:01:04