Comment on Tutorial - MVC Architecture (Model 2 Architecture) By Baski
Comment Added by : Tayo
Comment Added at : 2010-01-03 12:53:46
Comment on Tutorial : MVC Architecture (Model 2 Architecture) By Baski
Thanks for the clear illustration of the MVC2 architecture. Could you please help me with this scenario:
1. I have a controller (servlet1) that passes some data(model) to the view (jsp1) for display.
2. On jsp1, i want to have a hyperlink to display some other view (jsp2), which a different set of data.
What is the proper approach?
a. Do i point the hyperlink (href) to another controller (servlet2) which gets the data(model) for display on jsp2
b. Do i just point the hyperlink (href) directly to jsp2 and then use JSTL sql to access my data correctly? Is it proper to do this with MVC2 mindset?
If i take the approach in a., does it mean that i'll need a controller servlet for each view?
Please note that i'm trying to learn the MVC2 approach without using any framework yet.
Kindly help. Thanks
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. thanks a lot..please tell me how to implement this
View Tutorial By: agnas at 2008-04-26 12:26:52
2. I executed this program with the help of below cod
View Tutorial By: leela at 2011-09-08 12:16:24
5. Actually, looking at the code, it looks as somethi
View Tutorial By: Johnson at 2009-07-28 08:14:38
7. Abstract class example is good, What is the differ
View Tutorial By: megakumar at 2011-04-10 04:15:10
10. hello!!can anyone help me. can you send me the com
View Tutorial By: denisse at 2008-01-07 05:40:25