Comment on Tutorial - Insert cell data in an Excel file using OLEDB in VB.net By Issac
Comment Added by : Hendrik Jabs
Comment Added at : 2009-12-10 02:46:13
Comment on Tutorial : Insert cell data in an Excel file using OLEDB in VB.net By Issac
I've tried this but got a problem. First I run a 'create table'- command to define my columns and datatypes in the excel file.
Then I tried to insert a datatable to the excel file by running an 'insert'- command for each row of the datatable. The excel- sheet only contains the header and the last row of my datatable after that. It seems that the insert command starts to write always in the second row.
How can I solve that problem?
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. This solution worked like a charm, thank you. I ha
View Tutorial By: budfox at 2014-07-15 14:25:16
5. Could anyone please forward me the working version
View Tutorial By: Stephen Machipi at 2010-09-13 06:41:08
7. very cool you said it! many thanks it's really coo
View Tutorial By: ArAsh at 2008-12-11 06:41:13
8. I want to know more about Java Garbage collection,
View Tutorial By: Prosenjit Kundu at 2010-05-08 09:42:40
10. Dear All, I am getting the following exception for
View Tutorial By: Protik Basu at 2008-10-31 05:30:36