Comment on Tutorial - Insert cell data in an Excel file using OLEDB in VB.net By Issac
Comment Added by : Hendrik Jabs
Comment Added at : 2009-12-10 02:46:13
Comment on Tutorial : Insert cell data in an Excel file using OLEDB in VB.net By Issac
I've tried this but got a problem. First I run a 'create table'- command to define my columns and datatypes in the excel file.
Then I tried to insert a datatable to the excel file by running an 'insert'- command for each row of the datatable. The excel- sheet only contains the header and the last row of my datatable after that. It seems that the insert command starts to write always in the second row.
How can I solve that problem?
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. Good Information... Plz give some more examples wi
View Tutorial By: Uetian at 2010-04-01 04:26:55
6. hiii frnds will u ls send me the program for sendi
View Tutorial By: Taha Sharif at 2008-10-31 00:37:15
7. i can't get getword function.Where is that written
View Tutorial By: withu at 2010-01-26 23:25:12
8. good explanation with sample example makes me to u
View Tutorial By: jagan.java at 2013-01-04 09:10:21
10. thankx a lot...i've been trying so hard to learn t
View Tutorial By: bhuwan at 2009-04-08 23:30:45