Comment on Tutorial - String Concatenation using Java By Syed Fazal
Comment Added by : krishnakumar
Comment Added at : 2009-10-19 00:35:44
Comment on Tutorial : String Concatenation using Java By Syed Fazal
string is immutable in java.String buffer is mutable.
so even though we add the symbol '+' for concatenation.
the string which supplied for concatenation is taken as a object of string buffer.
after the string buffer completes the necessary concatenation then its return the string by toString()
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. It'z to hard to study a computer programming.but i
View Tutorial By: christine idio at 2009-10-20 02:06:58
4. ok this is gud example to build an abstract class.
View Tutorial By: ashish at 2011-12-01 06:22:32
5. nice example for understanding abstract class,,,bu
View Tutorial By: Aavez Sk at 2012-01-17 09:44:36
6. Thanks sir i am understand to jdbc but who will ru
View Tutorial By: Ranjeet singh at 2012-05-04 07:40:29
7. Plz tell me the classes to import for this code an
View Tutorial By: Nitin at 2009-11-10 02:54:50