Comment on Tutorial - Transient vs Volatile modifiers in Java By Reema sen
Comment Added by : karthikeyan
Comment Added at : 2009-09-18 04:50:37
Comment on Tutorial : Transient vs Volatile modifiers in Java By Reema sen
Hi thanks for your information.
I got simple solution for my breath taking problem.
I am programming using java communication API with Serial port.
There data is recieved very fastly.Each time we have to get data in multi threading. It is very tedious to get all information sometimes.
By using my variable with volatile i have fixed my problem.And my application is running with 100%.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Just Clean Project(deleting all compiled code) and
View Tutorial By: Shivakumar at 2015-05-04 08:20:38
2. thanks a lot..please tell me how to implement this
View Tutorial By: agnas at 2008-04-26 12:26:52
3. Using ForwardAction for Integration is Good, Which
View Tutorial By: Ramesh Ram at 2013-06-05 17:57:25
4. thanks..very nice and easy to understand for new j
View Tutorial By: Ranjan at 2011-07-22 08:34:50
5. i want to knew about byte datatype. why did not by
View Tutorial By: pankaj kr tiwari at 2011-12-02 04:37:43
9. I like your linked list program. i've one doubt di
View Tutorial By: silambarasan at 2013-01-25 03:11:48
10. can i use comma operator in simbolic constant in c
View Tutorial By: Madheswaran at 2011-12-05 18:44:22