Comment on Tutorial - Calling JSP from a batch file By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Goozy
Comment Added at : 2009-07-25 11:18:45
Comment on Tutorial : Calling JSP from a batch file By Emiley J.
Well, I am fortunate to run CentOS 5 - everywhere - even on my laptop.
I trigger a JSP via wget from cron every hour. Works just perfect.
You can also trigger a "scheduler.jsp" for example once a minute, and can that way have a custom scheduler that kicks in, if some job is due. In short: Schedule everything from Java/JSP - instead of fiddling with lots of cron-jobs. Just one simple cron-job.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Thnx.. it was clearly explained... tomorrow i have
View Tutorial By: Susmitha Sen at 2012-03-25 09:34:29
2. I need a sample jsp(using Struts html tags) in thr
View Tutorial By: Anil Kumar at 2008-10-23 04:14:51
4. awesome .i really like this site. thankyou .......
View Tutorial By: Ramesh at 2013-03-13 15:08:54
5. Muchas Gracias, me ha servido de mucho el aporte.<
View Tutorial By: Juan Carlos at 2009-03-25 18:11:37
7. can you have a user input tutorial for LinkedList]
View Tutorial By: joedjoaquin at 2013-01-22 01:59:23
10. hi,im working with a project,in which i have to se
View Tutorial By: gomathi at 2008-12-08 09:04:35