Comment on Tutorial - Calling JSP from a batch file By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Goozy
Comment Added at : 2009-07-25 11:18:45
Comment on Tutorial : Calling JSP from a batch file By Emiley J.
Well, I am fortunate to run CentOS 5 - everywhere - even on my laptop.
I trigger a JSP via wget from cron every hour. Works just perfect.
You can also trigger a "scheduler.jsp" for example once a minute, and can that way have a custom scheduler that kicks in, if some job is due. In short: Schedule everything from Java/JSP - instead of fiddling with lots of cron-jobs. Just one simple cron-job.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. i am developing a video streaming PC server to j2m
View Tutorial By: lama at 2010-04-17 01:27:27
3. I have an apple computer and I cannot find the &qu
View Tutorial By: Dylan at 2009-04-11 19:43:41
5. How can I store a file in device internal memory a
View Tutorial By: Fabio at 2014-11-20 11:25:41
9. Your post was very informative... Thanks a lot. My
View Tutorial By: Rohit Shaw at 2010-04-12 04:29:02
10. Thanks dude its really helpful. it clears my doubt
View Tutorial By: Sriram at 2009-12-28 05:54:37