Comment on Tutorial - Read from a COM port using Java program By Steven Lim
Comment Added by : jayaraj
Comment Added at : 2009-06-05 01:28:18
Comment on Tutorial : Read from a COM port using Java program By Steven Lim
I can run this program.But after running the command java SimpleRead. Just it run with out any error.
What i want is. "I am connecting my mobile in USB port,and port number is COM3. So i set the COM3 in above program. If any incoming calls come into the connected mobile, i need to inform this in screen, or just a msg with incoming phone number in cmd promt".
Can u help me to do this ?
Thanks and Regards,
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. I am suffering with the same error as of ganesh...
View Tutorial By: Sri Bhavani at 2008-09-30 00:18:38
3. Nice for java examples, it is easy to understand j
View Tutorial By: Nirmaladevi.T at 2009-06-19 04:42:51
5. could you please send me a complete appointment re
View Tutorial By: Jaylon aron at 2010-02-21 02:22:57
6. Hi Divya, Obviously some other application is usin
View Tutorial By: Ramlak at 2008-05-01 22:16:12
8. Please i want to ask if this solution is really wo
View Tutorial By: Enas Sabry at 2008-02-20 04:16:39
10. i want a calendar that shows the year, the month a
View Tutorial By: steven quijano at 2010-03-18 20:50:37