Comment on Tutorial - Connect to a password protected URL from Java program By Mike Cooper
Comment Added by : Andrew
Comment Added at : 2008-09-30 14:51:14
Comment on Tutorial : Connect to a password protected URL from Java program By Mike Cooper
Thanks for the help, however I am having some difficulty implementing it.
I keep getting the following:
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: ...
I have tried this on two different urls and I always get the same.
I tried setting it like so:
but still I get the error - can you offer any advice?
Also Java tells me that
are deprecated - is there an easy alternative?
Thank you very much in advance.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. for me also The code gives the following exception
View Tutorial By: Nilesh Agrawal at 2012-06-06 15:55:02
3. Really appreciate, after a long time, I am able to
View Tutorial By: Senthil at 2012-09-16 06:03:15
4. Please tell me the process, how to compile the mid
View Tutorial By: Manish at 2008-11-14 13:33:43
5. Very concise, but it would be more helpful without
View Tutorial By: Randy at 2010-11-17 14:16:01
6. very good example....but not explained well, begin
View Tutorial By: ashish at 2012-06-06 17:34:57
7. How we print this structure in C++, with nested lo
View Tutorial By: Hussnain at 2012-01-27 09:19:41
9. if i wanna push the data from my keyboard input, h
View Tutorial By: andys at 2008-11-09 03:09:32
10. Thanks for the simple tutorial on hashmaps. I am n
View Tutorial By: ipkwena at 2013-08-19 09:02:49