Comment on Tutorial - Use of Conditional (Ternary) Operator in C++ By Baski
Comment Added by : Syed Mamun Raihan
Comment Added at : 2008-09-10 11:29:42
Comment on Tutorial : Use of Conditional (Ternary) Operator in C++ By Baski
There is another similar discussion on use of ternery operator.
IMHO: condition should be simple enough and should be bi-valued and not use this operator in a multi-valued by daisy chaining the expression.
The good coder writes elegent code other write codes. And every one writes code that works!!!
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. how to get this list to be alphabetically correct?
View Tutorial By: Vincent at 2011-06-14 07:36:58
3. I am a B. Tech. (ECE) student, can i also give scj
View Tutorial By: Sneha Agarwal at 2013-07-11 08:10:17
5. Session Bean = client data is maintained upto pred
View Tutorial By: Chetankumar at 2012-05-19 11:12:17
7. very nice and i need the code for this.. can u sen
View Tutorial By: bala at 2008-05-14 04:51:07
9. In Step 2, I was getting this error: 'The term 'Co
View Tutorial By: Geneie at 2012-11-22 02:28:13