Comment on Tutorial - qsort() sample program in C++ By Norman Chap
Comment Added by : paercebal
Comment Added at : 2008-08-13 05:06:45
Comment on Tutorial : qsort() sample program in C++ By Norman Chap
DO NOT USE QSORT IN A C++ CODE.
If this is a tutorial on C++, then try std::sort in the <algorithm> library:
And include <iostream> instead of the obsolete <iostream.h>.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. Can you explain with increment and decrement opera
View Tutorial By: Sathish Kumar at 2013-09-01 07:40:42
4. Hi Blackpanther, the mode is either 0 or 1. If you
View Tutorial By: Ramlak at 2008-04-01 02:24:14
6. The example program by itself doesn't solve any pu
View Tutorial By: Fazal at 2008-03-17 21:23:10
8. Its not working ave made a few adjustments to it t
View Tutorial By: amg at 2011-11-04 13:48:09
10. Hi..thx for the hadoop info..i m learning hadoop..
View Tutorial By: Kirti at 2015-10-26 11:42:02