Normally you should be able to run
yum install perl-Apache-DBI to install the perl-Apach-DBI. But sometimes or most of the times it returns below error
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, priorities, security, update-motd
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* amzn-main: packages.us-east-1.amazonaws.com
* amzn-updates: packages.us-east-1.amazonaws.com
Setting up Install Process
No package perl-Apache-DBI available.
Error: Nothing to do
- Firtly check and install gc ( yum install gc)
- Secondly check and install make ( yum install make)
- Third install cpan ( yum install perl-CPAN)
- Finally install perl-Apache-DBI ( perl -MCPAN -e 'install Apache::DBI' )
The last one will show a series of lines and after a few enters, you are done.
Be the first one to add a comment