By: Ross Laver Viewed: 153347 times Printer Friendly Format
- Insert a blank media into the writer.
- Launch k3b (Menu -> Sound & Video -> K3b).
- From the "Tools" Menu, Select "Burn CD Image" or "Burn DVD ISO Image" as applicable.
- An Open dialog appears. Click on the "Folder Icon", then select the ISO Image file. Click Open.
- Click the "Start Button" to burn the image.
Most Viewed Articles (in Linux )
Latest Articles (in Linux)
Comment on this tutorial
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Very energetic blog, I liked that a lot. Will ther
View Tutorial By: Interactive Online Corp at 2016-12-17 07:28:38
3. Link exchange is nothing else except it is just pl
View Tutorial By: website design Tampa at 2017-01-15 07:39:08