Comment on Tutorial - How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Ramlak
Comment Added at : 2009-01-29 20:03:14
Comment on Tutorial : How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
You are probably using threads to send sms. Maybe the one of the thread is still using the port while another thread tries to send out. You could probably use a queue. Save the messages you want to send out in a database first. Then write a program that picks up one by one from this database and sends out. Once sent out, set a flag so that it wont be sent again.
Do not give up. Many people have used and implemented this code successfully, it only needs a bit of a tweak here and there based on your own setup.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
3. Thanks for the tutorial. I want to create a catalo
View Tutorial By: Lue at 2012-07-09 07:00:08
4. Excellent. I got stuck in a huge project and was f
View Tutorial By: Rahul Tiwari at 2010-12-08 22:40:29
5. hello sir , i m student of mca . i am working on S
View Tutorial By: Pallavi at 2013-04-06 13:53:54
6. Thanks for the simple tutorial on hashmaps. I am n
View Tutorial By: ipkwena at 2013-08-19 09:02:49
8. Ku is quite correct. When you create any object, i
View Tutorial By: Avnish at 2010-10-28 04:00:20
9. Your solution is really helped me. Thanks for your
View Tutorial By: Rajakumar at 2010-05-31 06:05:53
10. thanks sir for giving such basic knowledge of J2ME
View Tutorial By: rahul aware at 2011-11-01 05:01:07