Comment on Tutorial - How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Ramlak
Comment Added at : 2009-01-29 20:03:14
Comment on Tutorial : How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
You are probably using threads to send sms. Maybe the one of the thread is still using the port while another thread tries to send out. You could probably use a queue. Save the messages you want to send out in a database first. Then write a program that picks up one by one from this database and sends out. Once sent out, set a flag so that it wont be sent again.
Do not give up. Many people have used and implemented this code successfully, it only needs a bit of a tweak here and there based on your own setup.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. sir, thanks sir. very help to me. its simple and e
View Tutorial By: kannathasan.M at 2012-10-01 07:59:28
4. It is really very good good notes of Public versus
View Tutorial By: Nitin Gavande at 2011-07-16 08:47:56
5. hi can u send me the complete working code for sen
View Tutorial By: Amit Adhikaree at 2011-03-22 17:47:49
7. A very good example to kickstart my preparation on
View Tutorial By: Javaenthu at 2013-07-28 06:35:44
9. Thanx.. it helps me a lot, now.. i have 1 more que
View Tutorial By: GuzZpaWn at 2012-01-15 17:19:29
10. Hello MR, I was running sms package to send sms, a
View Tutorial By: Ronized at 2008-12-29 16:53:33