By: Emiley J Viewed: 649 times Printer Friendly Format
In a recent Office 365 migration from On-premise exchange to Office 365, everything was fine except for the Android Activesync setup. In fact, we were trying all sorts of different settings and finally found this one which worked in all the android devices.
- Go to Settings / Accounts & Sync
- Click on "Add Account", select "Corporate"
- You can enter your email and password
- For the "Domain\Username" you need to enter the full email address with a "\" in front (eg. \firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next, you need to change the server to m.outlook.com
- Click Next and you should be almost all set.
- You will get a new window popup warning about allowing permissions to the device administrator. Basically, an Office 365 admin can remotely wipe your phone, but you won’t be able to sync your calendars if you don’t accept this.
- Thats it. You are done.
Most Viewed Articles (in Office365 )
Latest Articles (in Office365)
Comment on this tutorial
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews