Comment on Tutorial - Vector example in Java By Grenfel
Comment Added by : Sudev Wilson
Comment Added at : 2015-04-08 12:23:33
Comment on Tutorial : Vector example in Java By Grenfel
Hi Srini, I can answer your query. Its a concept in java called autoboxing if you pass any primitive datatype instead of object (eg. int data ie, 45 intead of Integer class object) it will automatically converted to object type and vice versa.
I hope you understood this.
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Fantastic yaar .realy very good n simple example..
View Tutorial By: Satya at 2012-10-11 09:33:17
6. Sorry, I can't understand what is really apply and
View Tutorial By: Ejita at 2012-02-01 05:38:09
7. Hi , it was nice tutorial to understand the differ
View Tutorial By: jagan at 2014-06-05 05:13:59
8. Create a lexical analyzer of the C- programming la
View Tutorial By: lucky at 2011-05-06 23:05:22
10. very informative and hope it will give some more d
View Tutorial By: mmt at 2009-12-16 02:16:45