Comment on Tutorial - wait(), notify() and notifyAll() in Java - A tutorial By Jagan
Comment Added by : Chintan
Comment Added at : 2013-11-21 03:42:32
Comment on Tutorial : wait(), notify() and notifyAll() in Java - A tutorial By Jagan
Since both the methods in the code which implement the Q class are Synchronized.
The threads will never be able to access it concurrently.
So the wait() method will never be called explicitly.
pls Correct me if i am wrong.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Thanks for the description. Am loading my actionse
View Tutorial By: sridevi at 2012-01-13 10:15:40
2. This works with inserts but it is very slow for lo
View Tutorial By: Antonio Pereira at 2011-02-04 08:54:45
6. Can anybody tell the steps to go ahead with the ex
View Tutorial By: Sunpenn at 2009-10-12 03:57:58
7. It is very useful for me guyzz......thanx.......:-
View Tutorial By: Rajesh at 2012-09-29 10:11:45
8. @Sonal, as long as the image is stored in a server
View Tutorial By: alex at 2012-11-07 07:25:40